Capsicum Plaster is used as a counter-irritant and to produce heat on undamaged skin. It consists of a suitable cloth of cotton or rayon or both mixed, evenly spread with self adhesive mass containing Capsicum Oleo-resin. The plaster is perforated evenly & the adhesive surface is protected with silicone paper.
Medigrip Capsium Plaster is used as a counter-irritant and to produce heat on undamaged skin. It is used in the treatment of Rheumatic conditions.
Provides relief from pain by producing heat in the treatment of:
Swelling of Nerves
Stiffness of Muscles
- Use only as directed
- Apply to clean, dry skin.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membrane, rashes, wounds or damaged skin.
- Allergic persons & those with sensitive skin should consult physician before use.
- Store at room temperature below 25OC avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of excessive irritation of skin, discontinue use of this product & consult physician.
|Size||Pieces/ Pouch||pouches/ Inner||Inners/ Shipper||Qty./ Shipper||Shipper Size (mm)|
|11cm x 17cm||10||10||20||2000||390 x 280 x 280|