Surgical Adhesive Tapes
Microporous Nonwoven Surgical Tape
Microporous Nonwoven Surgical Tape offered by us consists of Nonwoven fabric, spread with pressure sensitive self adhesive mass, with mircropores to enable skin to breathe. The adhesive is hypoallergenic.
- Used to secure dressing materials to skin especially recommended for babies and elderly patients with fragile or dry skin
- Medigrip Microporous Nonwoven Surgical Tape is used for patients undergoing radiation treatments
- Microporous nature of the Nonwoven and the adhesive, provide excellent permeability to air and moisture
- Highly conformable to skin
- Removal is less painful compared to the conventional zinc oxide plaster
- The adhesive mass does not contain natural rubber. It is hypoallergenic
- Easy to tear with hand
|Size||No. of Rolls/|
|No. of inners/|
|Shipper size(mm)||Wt per shipper (kg)|
|1.25cm X 9.1m||24||24||576 rolls||301x300x240||7|
|2.5cm X 9.1m||12||24||288 rolls||301x300x240||7|
|5.0cm X 9.1m||6||24||144 rolls||301x300x250||7|
|7.5cm X 9.1m||4||24||96 rolls||305x210x325||7|
Economy Pack, in composite containers :
No. of spools per tube
Quantity per shipper
Shipper Size (mm)
Weight per shipper (Kg.
2.5cm x 10m
5.0cm x 10m
7.5cm x 10m
Adhesive Tape U.S.P.
Adhesive Tape U.S.P. is used for dressing purposes in case of a wound or cut. Adhesive Tape consists of a suitable cloth of cotton or rayon or both mixed, evenly spread with self adhesive mass containing zinc oxide. The cloth is finished to good white or dyed flesh (skin) color with non toxic dye.
- To secure dressing materials to the skin.
- Easy Unwind
- Adequate Adhesion for all skin types and for all climatic conditions.
- Adhesive suitably formulated to ensure minimum skin irritation.
- Not recommended for skin types allergenic to natural rubber.
per inner box
|Shipper size(mm)||Wt per shipper (kg)|
|1.25cm X 1m||60||1080 spools||400x330x240||11|
|2.50cm X 1m||40||720 Spools||400x330x250||11|
|1.25cm X5m||50||300 Spools||400x330x240||10|
|2.5cm X 5m||30||180 Spools||400x330x240||10|
|5.0cm X 5m||20||120 Spools||400x330x280||11.5|
|7.50cm X 5m||10||80 Spools||400x330x380||11.5|
|10.0cm X 5m||10||60 Spools||400x330x250||11.5|
- Item Code: ZincOxidePlaster
Perforated Transparent Surgical Tape
Permeable Plastic Surgical Synthetic Adhesive Tape Consists of an extensible perforated plastic film, spread evenly with a polymeric adhesive mass which does not offset when the tape is unrolled. The perforations are evenly distributed. The tape is permeable to water vapour and air. The tape is supplied wound on cores.Application:
- For securing bulky dressings
- For using customized widths
- To secure devices (e.g. Catheters, IV Tubings etc)
- Porous - Easy breathability
- Perforation –Allows easy tearability in both directions
- Transparent –Facilitates easy monitoring of skin under the tape
- Allows clinicians to tailor the tape for various dressings & devices
Packing *: Medigrip Permeable Plastic Synthetic Adhesive Tape
(subject to change)
|Size||No.of Rolls Inner Box||No.of Inner Per Shipper||Qty Per Shipper||Shipper Size||Weight (kg.)|
|1.25cmx9.1m||24||24||576||295 X 295 X 230||9|
|2.5cm X 9.1m||12||24||288||295 X 295 X 230||9|
|5.0cm X 9.1m||6||24||144||295 X 295 X 230||9|
Adhesive Non Woven Dressing Tape (Stretch)
Permeable Non Woven Synthetic Adhesive Tape B. P. is made of a spun laced non-woven textile material spread evenly with a polymeric adhesive mass which does not offset when the tape is unrolled and which does not separate from the backing under normal conditions of use. The tape is permeable to air and water vapour. The adhesive surface is protected with silicone paper.
- Retention of post-operative wound dressings.
- To secure catheters and drainage tube.
- Securing dressings & ostomy pouches to fragile skin.
- Retaining gauze and absorbent pads.
- On areas where swelling or movement is expected.
- Wound dressing specially in difficult curved body areas or fragile skin.
- Combines Security with comfort.
- Highly conformable.
- Provides reliable fixation for catheters & drainage tubes.
- Allows joints to be dressed without constraining movement.
- Coated with hypoallergenic adhesive.
- Excellent cross &diagonal stretch for mild to moderate compression.
Injection Plaster for Laboratory
The Injection Plaster for Laboratory offered by us consists of medicated pad placed at the centre of a spun laced non-woven backing substrate.
- Medication: The non-adherent pad is impregnated with Benzalkonium chloride 0.5% w/w Gives stable performance thought-out the shelf life.We can also offer with other FDA approved medication
- Good permeability: Spun laced non-woven facilitates better breathing
- Good adhesion: Good quick stick properties provide instant & firm adhesion to skin
- Skin friendly: The materials used are hypo-allergenic, so do not skin irritation. The adhesive & soft backing material facility painless removal
- Material:Nonwoven fabric
- No. of Spots per Jar: 100
- Quantity per shipper: 8000 spots
- Shipper Size(mm): 370x300x340
- Weight per Shipper(kg): 7.0
MEDIGRIP INJECTION PLASTER MEDICATED DRESSING (SIZE : 22mm dia)
Spots Per Jar
|General Pack||100||8000 spots||375 X 300 X 340||7|
Specially designed to cover & protect injection prick,exudates absorption. Recommended in Pathological Laboratories, Blood Banks & Hospitals.It can also be used in providing first aid protection to superficial injuries, minor cuts and bruises, as a normal spot dressing.