Pioneers in the industry, we offer medigrip chlorhexidine gauze dressing b.p 10 cm x 10 cm from India.
Medigrip Chlorhexidine Gauze Dressing B.P 10 cm x 10 cm
Get Latest Price
|Usage/Application||Debride The Wound|
|Packaging Size||10 cm x 10 cm|
|Features||Soothing and low adherent dressing. Hypoallergenic material ensures no skin irritation|
|No. of dressings per pouch||1|
|No. of pouches per inner||10|
|No. of inners per shipper||100|
|No. of dressings per shipper||1000|
|Shipper size (mm)||380 X 340 X 370|
|Weight per shipper (kg)||12|
Medigrip Chlorhexidine Gauze Dressing B.P. is a proprietary Tulle Gras dressing impregnated with soft paraffin B.P. containing Chlorhexidine Acetate B.P. 0.5% w/w.
Used on open wounds especially skin burns, scalds, leg ulcers, skin graft sites, plastic and cosmetic surgery. This is applied prior to any dressing. The antimicrobial agent aids in the healing process. A single layer of Medigrip Chlorhexidine Gauze Dressing is applied and covered with an absorbent pad, held in place with tape or a bandage. It is soothing and non-adherent and allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing.
- Sterilized by Gamma radiation – ready for immediate use
- Wound dressing for skin loss injuries, ulcerative wounds and burns
- Soothing and low adherent dressing
- Hypoallergenic material ensures no skin irritation
- Store flat at ambient room temperature in a dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Do not re-sterilize unused dressing
- Not recommended for patients who are known to be hypersensitive to chlorhexidine
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback