MEDIGRIP MEDICATED DRESSINGS TOTAL PATCH
|Perforations are provided to facilitate better breathing
|37mm X 37MM
Consists of a medicated pad placed at the center of a self-adhesive backing substrate which is either medical fabric or plastic; and of various shapes and sizes.
It is used in providing first protection to superficial injuries, minor cuts and bruises. The dressing absorbs exudates and light secretions.
- Medication: The pad is impregnated with Benzalkonium Chloride solution I.P. (equivalent to Benzalkonium Chloride 0.5% w/w) and in some cases permitted food grade, non-staining dye. The pad is laminated with perforated film to make it nonadherent
- Good Permeability: Perforations are provided to facilitate better breathing
- Good Adhesion: Quick stick property to provide instant film adhesion to skin
- Skin Tolerance: The adhesive recipe is suitably formulated to ensure minimum skin irritation
- Stability: Amount of active ingredients (Benzalkonium Chloride) and performance of adhesive backing is uniformly maintained at desired levels throughout the shelf life
|No. of pcs
per jar / box
|No. of jars /
|No. of pcs
|Shipper size (mm)
|410 x 630 x 465