Medigrip Metal Detectable Adhesive Bandage
|Size||19 mm x 70 mm|
|Product Type||Adhesive Bandage|
|Features||Designed to perform even in moist environments. Latex-free.|
|No. of strips per box||100|
|No. of boxes per shipper||160|
|No. of strips per shipper||16000|
|Shipper size (mm)||435 x 400 x 375|
|Weight per shipper (kg)||14|
Commonly referred to as “Blue Band Aid”, Medigrip Metal Detect consists of a blue film and a metal detectable aluminium pad. It is a first of its kind product to be manufactured in India and we are the proud pioneers. This first aid dressing is perfect for food industry settings, where hygiene and safety is essential.
Medigrip metal detect consists of a metal detectable pad (aluminium film) and has a bright blue colour which makes it easily detectable and ideal for use in food processing industry, pharmaceutical processing industry and restaurants.
Washproof: Designed to perform even in moist environmentsLatex-freeVisibility: High visibility and metal-detectable blue dressing for all food processing, food handling and pharmaceutical handling workplacesNon adherent pad: The pad is laminated with perforated film to make it non-adherentGood Permeability: Perforations are provided to facilitate better breathingGood Adhesion: Quick stick properties to provide instant film adhesion to skinSkin Tolerance: The adhesive recipe is suitably formulated to ensure minimum skin irritation
Elastic Adhesive Bandage B.P.
Elastic Adhesive Bandage B.P. offered by us consists of a woven fabric, elastic in warp, which has been spread evenly with an adhesive mass containing Zinc Oxide, which does not offset when the bandage is unrolled. The warp threads consist of two-fold cotton threads crepe twisted and welt threads are of cotton/viscose/both mixed. The warp threads are arranged two threads S twisted and two threads Z twist repeated. The fabric is clean & reasonably free from weaving defects & other impurities. It is one continuous length without joints and has fast edges.
- Ideal bandage for support strapping fractures, muscles injuries, elbows, knees, shoulders specially requiring elasticity.
- Medigrip Elastic Adhesive Bandage B.P. is also used for correctional purposes.
- Good Adhesion : Zinc Oxide based adhesive mass provides good adhesion with minimum residue. High twist cotton provides strength for dynamic strapping.
- Good Breathability: Porous construction & adhesive coating permits better skin breathing & allows moisture to pass through.
- Good Elasticity: It has good extensibility and after stretching it, the regain length is appreciably less.
- At Present the company is normally producing as per BP. On request any length and width can be supplied for large quantities.
- One metre long rolls are packed in printed unit carton & four metre long rolls are packed in closed PVC jars.
|No. of Rolls |
per inner box
|No. of rolls||Quantity |
|Shipper size(mm)||Wt per shipper(kg)|
|8cm X 1m|
|10cm X 1m|
|6cm X 4/6m|
|8cm X 4/6m|
|10cm X 4/6m|
Cotton Crepe Bandage B.P.
Cotton Crepe Bandage B.P. offered by us consists of characteristics fabric of plain weave in which warp threads are two fold cotton threads, crepe twisted and weft threads are of cotton/viscose/both mixed. The warp threads are arranged two threads S twist and two threads Z twist repeated. It is one continuous length without joints and has fast edges.
Medigrip Cotton Crepe Bandage B.P. is used in the treatment of sprains, and strains and in other conditions in which light support is required.
It may be used for this purpose in conjunction with other surgical appliances. It is also used for correctional purpose.
It has good elasticity.
It has good extensibility and after stretching it, the regain length is appreciably less.
Much of the elasticity of the bandage is lost during use, but it can largely restored by washing the bandage in warm soap water.
At present the company is normally producing as per BP.
On request any Length and width can be supplied for large quantities.
6 cm width is provided with one clip, 8 and 10 cm with two clips and 15 cm with three clips for tying the bandage.
(cm X stretched length)
|No. of rolls |
per inner box
|Shippers size||Wt per shippers|
|6.0cm X 4m||15||90 rolls||400x330x280||7.5|
|8.0cm X 4m||15||60 rolls||400x330x225||6|
|10.0cm X 4m||15||60 rolls||400x330x280||8|
|15.0cm X 4m||15||60 rolls||400x330x380||18|
Orthopedic Cast Padding
Orthopedic Cast Padding offered by us consists of soft Non woven fabric with excellent absorption properties. It is cut in uniform width & rolled.
Medigrip Orthopaedic Cast Padding is used in providing cushion (liner) under the Synthetic Cast or Plaster of Paris Bandage.
- Acts as ideal cushion between skin & cast/POP bandage
- High water holding capacity fibres absorbs sweat & exudation effectively
- Skin maceration is prevented.
- Soft fibres add comfort to accidental portions
- Material: Non woven fabric
- No. of roll: 12
- Quantity per shipper: 180 rolls
- Shipper Size(mm): 500x310x470
- Weight per Shipper(kg): 7.0
- Avoid use as Surgical Cotton.
MEDIGRIP ORTHOPAEDIC CAST PADDING
|Description||No. of |
Rolls Per inner
|Weight Per |
|10 em. x 3m.||12||180 rolls||505 X 310 X 470||7|
|15cm. x3m.||12||120 rolls||505 X 310 X 470||7|