- Our Products
- Orthopaedic Bandages
Elastic Adhesive Bandage B.P.
Elastic Adhesive Bandage B.P. offered by us consists of a woven fabric, elastic in warp, which has been spread evenly with an adhesive mass containing Zinc Oxide, which does not offset when the bandage is unrolled. The warp threads consist of two-fold cotton threads crepe twisted and welt threads are of cotton/viscose/both mixed. The warp threads are arranged two threads S twisted and two threads Z twist repeated. The fabric is clean & reasonably free from weaving defects & other impurities. It is one continuous length without joints and has fast edges.
- Ideal bandage for support strapping fractures, muscles injuries, elbows, knees, shoulders specially requiring elasticity.
- Medigrip Elastic Adhesive Bandage B.P. is also used for correctional purposes.
- Good Adhesion : Zinc Oxide based adhesive mass provides good adhesion with minimum residue. High twist cotton provides strength for dynamic strapping.
- Good Breathability: Porous construction & adhesive coating permits better skin breathing & allows moisture to pass through.
- Good Elasticity: It has good extensibility and after stretching it, the regain length is appreciably less.
- At Present the company is normally producing as per BP. On request any length and width can be supplied for large quantities.
- One metre long rolls are packed in printed unit carton & four metre long rolls are packed in closed PVC jars.
|No. of Rolls |
per inner box
|No. of rolls||Quantity |
|Shipper size(mm)||Wt per shipper(kg)|
|8cm X 1m|
|10cm X 1m|
|6cm X 4/6m|
|8cm X 4/6m|
|10cm X 4/6m|
Cotton Crepe Bandage B.P.
Cotton Crepe Bandage B.P. offered by us consists of characteristics fabric of plain weave in which warp threads are two fold cotton threads, crepe twisted and weft threads are of cotton/viscose/both mixed. The warp threads are arranged two threads S twist and two threads Z twist repeated. It is one continuous length without joints and has fast edges.
Medigrip Cotton Crepe Bandage B.P. is used in the treatment of sprains, and strains and in other conditions in which light support is required.
It may be used for this purpose in conjunction with other surgical appliances. It is also used for correctional purpose.
It has good elasticity.
It has good extensibility and after stretching it, the regain length is appreciably less.
Much of the elasticity of the bandage is lost during use, but it can largely restored by washing the bandage in warm soap water.
At present the company is normally producing as per BP.
On request any Length and width can be supplied for large quantities.
6 cm width is provided with one clip, 8 and 10 cm with two clips and 15 cm with three clips for tying the bandage.
(cm X stretched length)
|No. of rolls |
per inner box
|Shippers size||Wt per shippers|
|6.0cm X 4m||15||90 rolls||400x330x280||7.5|
|8.0cm X 4m||15||60 rolls||400x330x225||6|
|10.0cm X 4m||15||60 rolls||400x330x280||8|
|15.0cm X 4m||15||60 rolls||400x330x380||18|
Orthopedic Cast Padding
Orthopedic Cast Padding offered by us consists of soft Non woven fabric with excellent absorption properties. It is cut in uniform width & rolled.
Medigrip Orthopaedic Cast Padding is used in providing cushion (liner) under the Synthetic Cast or Plaster of Paris Bandage.
- Acts as ideal cushion between skin & cast/POP bandage
- High water holding capacity fibres absorbs sweat & exudation effectively
- Skin maceration is prevented.
- Soft fibres add comfort to accidental portions
- Material: Non woven fabric
- No. of roll: 12
- Quantity per shipper: 180 rolls
- Shipper Size(mm): 500x310x470
- Weight per Shipper(kg): 7.0
- Avoid use as Surgical Cotton.
MEDIGRIP ORTHOPAEDIC CAST PADDING
|Description||No. of |
Rolls Per inner
|Weight Per |
|10 em. x 3m.||12||180 rolls||505 X 310 X 470||7|
|15cm. x3m.||12||120 rolls||505 X 310 X 470||7|