The Injection Plaster for Laboratory offered by us consists of medicated pad placed at the centre of a spun laced non-woven backing substrate.
- Medication: The non-adherent pad is impregnated with Benzalkonium chloride 0.5% w/w Gives stable performance thought-out the shelf life.We can also offer with other FDA approved medication
- Good permeability: Spun laced non-woven facilitates better breathing
- Good adhesion: Good quick stick properties provide instant & firm adhesion to skin
- Skin friendly: The materials used are hypo-allergenic, so do not skin irritation. The adhesive & soft backing material facility painless removal
- Material:Nonwoven fabric
- No. of Spots per Jar: 100
- Quantity per shipper: 8000 spots
- Shipper Size(mm): 370x300x340
- Weight per Shipper(kg): 7.0
MEDIGRIP INJECTION PLASTER MEDICATED DRESSING (SIZE : 22mm dia)
Spots Per Jar
|General Pack||100||8000 spots||375 X 300 X 340||7|
Specially designed to cover & protect injection prick,exudates absorption. Recommended in Pathological Laboratories, Blood Banks & Hospitals.It can also be used in providing first aid protection to superficial injuries, minor cuts and bruises, as a normal spot dressing.