Get Latest Price
Orthopedic Cast Padding offered by us consists of soft Non woven fabric with excellent absorption properties. It is cut in uniform width & rolled.
Medigrip Orthopaedic Cast Padding is used in providing cushion (liner) under the Synthetic Cast or Plaster of Paris Bandage.
- Acts as ideal cushion between skin & cast/POP bandage
- High water holding capacity fibres absorbs sweat & exudation effectively
- Skin maceration is prevented.
- Soft fibres add comfort to accidental portions
- Material: Non woven fabric
- No. of roll: 12
- Quantity per shipper: 180 rolls
- Shipper Size(mm): 500x310x470
- Weight per Shipper(kg): 7.0
- Avoid use as Surgical Cotton.
MEDIGRIP ORTHOPAEDIC CAST PADDING
|Description ||No. of |
Rolls Per inner
|Weight Per |
|10 em. x 3m. ||12 ||180 rolls ||505 X 310 X 470 ||7 |
|15cm. x3m. ||12 ||120 rolls ||505 X 310 X 470 ||7 |